Happier Classrooms – Engaged Parents
ClassDojo is a simple, safe classroom management app that helps teachers encourage students in class, and easily communicate with parents.
Class Dojo promotes:
- a more positive classroom community;
- encouragement and support for each other in class for skills we believe are important.
- school/parent interaction – Parents can see how their child is doing, plus we can share photos, videos, and announcements instantly from class!
Class Dojo continues to be the school’s reward system. However, we have changed how we are using it this year, with it being used to focus on the positive aspects of school life, pupil achievement and attitudes. All of which reflect our school values. Each week pupils try to gain as many Dojo points in as many ways as possible. For instance you can be rewarded for;
- On Task
- Responsibility and Respect
- Working Hard/ Working Together
The pupils with the most Dojo points at the end of the week receive acknowledgement during our Merit Service. The total number of points each house has achieved to date, can be seen on our home page.
The ClassDojo app allows you to check on your child’s attitude and positive behaviours on a daily basis with teachers uploading pictures throughout the day to the class story. We hope you love it as much as we do.